Thursday, May 21, 2009

Opinions

<-- my bffs that go to this school already.
The school I go to should be my own opinion right? Then how come I don't get voice? I don't mind the school I'm at right now but I know I would be happier if I went to this other school. All my friends go to this other school and I like the people better. This school has a really wide variety of courses including my photography course. The people there are awesome, its an amazing academic school but the only problem is there's to many people. She thinks that I'll get swept away in the crowed or join a gang. but I know that if she lets me go this will be my year. I would, join sports teams, clubs meet new people and go academically forward.Check Spelling She has to let me go to let me be free and get out of my sisters shadows.




So maybe I fall into the wrong crowd but thats part of me growing up. I get were she's going with me just being a number to the teachers with so many people but it would help me be me.

<-- my amazing friends that I will miss.

No comments: