Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thanksgiving*

Thanksgiving with my family involves yelling soccer alcohol and rain. So its not exactly normal, but hey neither is my family. Were really loud, and there's always a lot of people and we have weird traditions. The one thing we always do is go camping. Were we have turkey with about 50 other people. There my family. Well not my family but you know that group of people that are always there and your really close to but there not actually your family? Them. We always listen to really lame old lame rock music the adults drink, we carve pumpkins, and of course we drive the other neighbors nuts. We also have 24.7 entertainment. My big sister emily and Mitch. Who are the funnyest people I know. And even thow we bother people and are really really really annoying, Its always amazing and thats when I'm thankfull for.

No comments: